It is the intention that the design and delivery of the substantive and bespoke curriculum achieves the following aims :
· Encourages and inspires the children to develop independence, aspiration, a love of learning and a sense of self belief.
· Develops and embeds set skills that prepare children for a future of life-long learning and employment.
· Develops and encourages children to become reflective learners and take responsibility for their own learning and recording.
· Develops children’s personal confidence and motivation to observe, question and think. To enable them to pose their own questions and follow their own lines of inquiry.
· Develop children’s capacity to collaborate, respect and share others views/opinions, beliefs and cultures.
· Develop in children the importance of perseverance, resilience, empathy, respect and tolerance so as to better prepare them for life in the twenty-first century.
AT THE END OF THE YEAR OUR BESPOKE CURRICULUM PLANS WILL BE PUBLISHED AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO BUILD ON THIS APPROACH.